Thursday, January 24, 2013

IM Wine and Wine Bin to Start Growler Programs for Beer

Beginning on Friday, February 1st, 2013, IM Wine will begin filling growlers. And beginning this Friday (the 25th) Wine Bin in Ellicott City will start.

I've been patiently waiting for IM Wine to offer growlers. I know they've been trying for a while to get this going and I'm thrilled that they finally are.

It sounds like they will launch with a six-tap system. I can't wait to see what they have on tap!

IM doesn't say what size growlers they will offer, but they state that by law, they must be branded as IM Wine. I'm hopeful that they will offer 32 and 64 oz, but I'll be happy with anything.

Thanks to a commenter I've been alerted that the Wine Bin in Ellicott City is rolling out Growlers as well. The picture above shows what's on tap and prices. And note that they are offering 32 oz and 64 oz. The prices are pretty good as well. hocoblogs@@@

2 comments:

  1. Wine Bin in Ellicott City will launch its growler program Friday, Jan 25

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet - thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete