Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wintry Mix

I like CDs. I prefer my iPod, but I love a good mix cd. As the weather changes, I always enjoy throwing together a mix of songs that feel and sound like the season. Tonight, I threw together a Wintry Mix.

Here it is:

1. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
2. Fly - Nick Drake
3. White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
4. Beautiful Girl - Pete Droge
5. Houses on the Hill - Ryan Adams
6. Skinny Love - Bon Iver
7. Dead of Winter - Eels
8. Grey Ice Water - Sun Kil Moon
9. Mushaboom - Feist
10. Pictures of You - The Cure
11. These Days - Nico
12. A Long December - Counting Crows
13. Calling and Not Calling My Ex - Okkervil River
14. Girl From the North Country - Bob Dylan (w. Johnny Cash)
15. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues
16. Mandolin Wind - Rod Stewart
17. Sodom, South Georgia - Iron & Wine
18. Dreams - The Cranberries
19. Sleep the Clock Around - Belle & Sebastian

1 comment:

  1. I opened my cycle class with Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels). It went over very well.

    ReplyDelete