Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Sushi Nari Coming to King's Contrivance

Update: December 5, 2011
Nari sushi is open. They did a great job with it on the insides.

I have not had a full meal there, but I got a spicy tuna roll to-go. It was delicious (fresh, spicy, just the right amount of crunch).

They have some great sounding fancy rolls and a really good sounding $10 lunch special.
I'll be back soon and will do a full review.

Things are looking up for the King's Contrivance Village Center. According to a Facebook post from earlier today, Sushi Nara will open in the Village Center on November 1st. That’s all I know for now. I’ll update this post as I learn more.

Between this and Corner Stable, the food options in KC should be improving greatly!

Update: According to a comment on HowChow, it's actually going to be called Nari Sushi.

Update 2: According to the King's Contrivance Village Center website, it's going to be called Sushi Nari.

I'm less concerned with the name and more concerned with how having Sushi within walking distance will impact my wallet. And my likelihood of developing mercury poisoning. Delicious, delicious mercury poisoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment